Since year 2000 till today, the backbone and key area of expertise of Emmanuel Global Consultancies is result yielding solutions for Brand Creation & Marketing of Services.We undertake the projects from scratch/inception, create a plan of launch based on understandings from the promoters and then work on a journey of creating a BRAND, which would depict the following:
- Brand Position: The part of the brand that describes what your organization does and for whom, what your unique value is and how a customer benefits from working with you or your product/service, and what key differentiation you have from your competition. Once you’ve defined your brand position, make it available in 25, 50, and 100 word versions.
- Brand Promise : The Brand Promise is the single most important thing that the organization promises to deliver to its customers—EVERY To come up with your brand promise, consider what customers, employees, and partners should expect from every interaction with you. Every business decision should be weighed against this promise to be sure that a) it fully reflects the promise, or b) at the very least it does not contradict the promise.
- Brand Personality : Brand Traits illustrate what the organization wants its brand to be known for. Think about specific personality traits you want prospects, clients, employees, and partners to use to describe your organization. You should have 4-6 traits (5 is ideal), each being a single term (usually an adjective).
- Brand Story: The Brand Story illustrates the organization’s history, along with how the history adds value and credibility to the brand. It also usually includes a summary of your products or services.
- Brand Associations: Brand Associations are the specific physical artifacts that make up the brand. This is your name, logo, colors, taglines, fonts, imagery, etc. Your brand associations must reflect your brand promise, ALL of your brand traits, and support your brand positioning statement.
Once the structure of creating a Brand is processed and the Services/Product are ready to be launched, we plan the complete marketing plan for you. The basics four P’s are used with best of expertise putting the our product in the right place, at the right price, at the right time.
Product / Service
We help you to identify what does the customer want from our product/service? What needs of audience are to be addressed .
Important factors to consider while deciding Product / Service:
- What does the customer want from the product/service? What needs does it satisfy?
- What features does it have to meet these needs?
- Are there any features you’ve missed out?
- Are you including costly features that the customer won’t actually use?
- How and where will the customer use it?
- What does it look like? How will customers experience it?
- What size(s), color(s), and so on, should it be?
- What is it to be called?
- How is it branded?
- How is it differentiated versus your competitors?
- What is the most it can cost to provide, and still be sold sufficiently profitably?
Right Place / Target Audience:
We help you identify the your target audience, the right client for you thus all the branding tools are identified, selected, and used with correct budget so that the result expected may be mapped. We work in close association with the visionaries and thus create the right strategy to reach the correct audience. The activities are measured on regular basis thus chances of any deviation or failure of strategy is minimized.
Important factors to consider while deciding Place/Target Audience:
- Where do buyers look for your product or service?
- If they look in a store, what kind? A specialist boutique or in a supermarket, or both? Or online? Or direct, via a catalogue?
- How can you access the right distribution channels?
- Do you need to use a sales force? Or attend trade fairs? Or make online submissions? Or send samples to catalogue companies?
- What do you competitors do, and how can you learn from that and/or differentiate?
Through the market study and analysis, competitor observation and market trends, our panel of expert advisors suggest the right price. The observation & decision on identification of correct consumer helps to arrive the acceptable price.
Important factors to consider while deciding price:
- What is the value of the product or service to the buyer?
- Are there established price points for products or services in this area?
- Is the customer price sensitive? Will a small decrease in price gain you extra market share? Or will a small increase be indiscernible, and so gain you extra profit margin?
- What discounts should be offered to trade customers, or to other specific segments of your market?
- How will your price compare with your competitors?
- Where and when can you get across your marketing messages to your target market?
- Will you reach your audience by advertising in the press, or on TV, or radio, or on billboards? By using direct marketing mailshot? Through PR? On the Internet?
- When is the best time to promote? Is there seasonality in the market? Are there any wider environmental issues that suggest or dictate the timing of your market launch, or the timing of subsequent promotions?
- How do your competitors do their promotions? And how does that influence your choice of promotional activity?